Tuesday, April 6, 2010

just now my mum called me,
and i was kinda rude to her as i was pissed off.. or also can say that i'm angry ba..
then i told my mum, sry, i quarrelled with gf, that's y i'm sounded so rude..
then my mum told me this,
"
Tay says:
*my name is TAY W** E**, I/C NO: S68*****B, ADRESS; BLK 9***, BUANGKOK CRESCENT, #**-**, S'PORE 531981

*I TOLD YOU ALREADY, VERY STRONGLY, YOUR STUDY IS YOUR FUTURE

*YOUR CAREER

*GIRL FRIEND IS NOTHING

* YOUR WORK IS MOST IMPORTYANT

*WHAT EVER YOU SPENT , DO'NT ASK FOR RETURN, LOVE IS SCRIFIC

*YOU HAVE LONG WAY TO GO, HOW OLD ARE YOU , YOU KNOW, YOU ARE STILL VERY YOUNG
B3n✖ .. nah, i got alot on my mind. says:
*orh
*okays

Tay says:
*YOU GOT IT OR NOT

*YOUR LOVE IS JUST PUPPY LOVE

*NOT STRONG, AND YOU MUST TRAIN YOURSELF MORE STRONG, YOU ARE A MAN

*LIKE DA GE GE, HE HAVE CAREER, SO WHEN THEY QUERREL THE WIF APOLOGISE TO HER

*THE WIFE APOLOGISE TO HIM AND HE ADMIT THAT SHE IS WRONG
B3n✖ .. nah, i got alot on my mind. says:
*orh
*okokays
*=)

Tay says:
*NOT ALWAYS GIVE WAY, THEN HOW TO GO FURTHER, U ARE NOT MARRIED YET, IF MARRIED ALREADY HOW? THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM

*OK MY DEAR

*I JUST COME BACK

*SO I HAVE GO TO SHOWER

B3n✖ .. nah, i got alot on my mind. says:
*okays

*=)"
lols.. pardon some of my mum english, and mine 2.. xDD.. hehe..
how i hope i can listen to her..
HA! "HOPE" again..



*i'm going CRAZY!!

Blogged on .. 12:14 AM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~