Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HOHO, DAY 2 Orientation finally over..



before that, today i met 1 of my secondary sch frz! ROYYYYY CHONG!! hahahahahs.. seriously, what a coincidence.. :))



anyway, today seriously sucks man.. once reach there, then go to the field, UNDER THAT BLOODY HOT SUN!



till i turn DARKER AGAIN! LOLS.. this time my leg also! rofl..



at work, only my hands.. AND at work, at least i can hide into some shade when i'm able to!



at that event! THERE'S NO SHADE AT ALL!! ROARRR!! hahas..



then learn how to dance..



erm.. day1 ma, let's see... ermmmmm..



still okays okays lah..



anyway, my parents, *sigh..



quarrel over my lil bro..



then i like have to listen to my mum nagging, i reason with her, she dun wanna listen,



same GOES TO MY DAD AS WELL!! lols..



my dad's temper is like, WOAH~..



how i hope my gf will like them, snatching me.. HA..



& today when i going home, i got drenched like "A WET CHICKEN" then i took mrt, SO FREEZING COLD, yet HA, no 1 concern, hais.. next time i should just shut up and dun tell any1..



& write to my blog, else u will say i this and that, say i weak or what, else wun even care, only care abt urself! say i selfish, now who's the selfish 1 ! FREAKING IDIOT ASSHOLE B**CH!!



& i seriously need my fucking slippers.. godamit!



and my class is E27L! lols.. sianz sia.. no friends.. =(..



&& today kena scammed, i tot today got shirt distribution, end up, is TML while the programme list said today.. KNN 1.. LOLS!



aiya, suddenly dunno what to write le.. think abt it also sianz..



aye, fck it fck it.. LOLS! hahas.. =x..







*WHAT CCA SHOULD I JOIN?!?!!? TELL ME PLSSSSSSSS

Blogged on .. 7:40 PM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~