Monday, January 4, 2010

TATA~ this is my birthday present from my cousin.. xD..


A pair of basketball shoes!!


"LBJ Ambassador II" hahas.. my very 1st pair of bb shoes.. YESH~ hahas..


Thx ar.. xD..






~~~Christmas~~~


During Christmas, erm.. i bring my gf to pizza hut for dinner && at night when i sent her home, we played with sparkles!! woohoo.. hahas.. xD.. (the pic is at fb.. lazy to go take it and post.. ><.. hahas..)


btw it's exp.. =x.. hahas..


& TATA~ hahas.. =x..


this is my Christmas's gift!


super duper HAPPY! hahas.. so much effort.. really appreciate alot.. :))..


it's really A BOX FILLED WITH LOVE! :)..



















i super duper like it.. esp the board.. so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.. hahas.. :))..


& the self made christmas card.. hahas.. it's my best christmas ever.. :)))..



*gd night christmas..

Blogged on .. 3:15 AM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~