Monday, January 4, 2010

BRITHDAY~ ~~ BRITHDAY~ ~~ BRITHDAY~ ~~



hahas.. well, the day before my birthday, i went to my gf's frz house there to have bbq with her frz..



it was quite enjoying.. hahas.. altot the bbq failed & we changed it to steamboat.. :))..



Well, wonder how i celebrate my birthday? hahas..



actually, i was quite contented as long u are by my side & nth more..



anyway, we slacked at my house till night? then we went to catch a movie at illuma.. "Alvin & the Chipmunk 2"



the show is rather nice? hahas.. nt bad nt bad.. xD..



then after that i sent her home & she bought a slice of cake for me.. :))..



tata~ that's it.. but SOMEONE still own me a birthday treat, i wonder when is it gonna HAPPEN hur.. hahas..



&& now think of it, i don't really have the pics on that day.. & U HAVEN'T sent it to me, i wonder u got upload or not also..



this pic i kope from ur blog 1..







*what a birthday

Blogged on .. 3:31 AM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~