Thursday, October 15, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhh!! damnnn... my HD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!



knn.. damn water bottle..!! next time dun want to bring any more water bottle liao larhx.. the water spilled in the bag, then my HD is inside, then now cannot work !! KNN LARHX.. $200 leh.. T.T!! AHHHHHHHHH.....



++ my hp's bill waaaa... sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...



sibei poor liao.. hahas..



Hmmmmmmmm.... i wonder.. did i changed? or is the people around me started to change..? hahas.. how i wish we can get back then.. when we had the fun.. now, u, u, u, & u, all are different already..



if you gonna do this to me, so do i.. i already give up.. no point keeping..







*if u dun see this as impt, or if just this will satisfy u, then so be it.. i will stop..

Blogged on .. 9:23 PM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~