Tuesday, October 13, 2009

woot.. looks like my stomach is getting better le.. hahas..



for the past 2 days, my father been calling me and ask how i am.. especially TODAY, he called me and asked me.. woah.. that was really unexpected.. aw.. so touched.. hahas.. :))..



sometimes my father is strict, but sometimes he's good.. hahas.. =x..



oh well, sch re-open & totally fck that time table.. ka ni na.. hahas.. imagine, everyday morning 8.30, then end at 5.30 - 6pm.. @#$%^&^&*()..



now got 3 projects i think, 1st FYP, which is seriously freaking BIGGGGGG..



2ndly, MGD ( Mobile Games Development ) make 1 a mobile game.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...



3rdly, 2 programmmer & 2 arts ( me, nick, cyn, sebas ) tgt for 1 project..



can die sia.. this term, all marks under PROJECTS!!! ROAR !! hahas..



& oh ya... my laptop siao siao liao.. sometimes when i switch on it, it auto shut down.. ggfied..



&& guess what ? today finally get to play bowling! hahas.. today the break is 2 hrs long, so i suggested to go for bowling.. then we WENT ! lols.. =x.. waaaa.. the feelings is so shiok after such a long time.. weeee.. hahas..



going to tawain on next monday for 8days 7nights.. should be happy, but a bit regret liao after see so much work, but u know larhx.. my attidude.. xD.. hahas.. =x..










*don't mind no more

Blogged on .. 10:37 PM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~