Friday, September 25, 2009

weee.. next week going to bitan le.. & will be back on the 9th.. NOW i SERIOUSLY wish i was there and be away from HERE !!!


& will try my v.best to try not to contact singapore..


anyay ytd, was my lil bro b.day..! hahas.. happy birthday to him :))..


& ytd he got some math problems that he dunno how to do, so i tried to help him out..


but guess what ? end up i only able to do 2 out of 5.. + the 2, 1 of them i make 1 careless mistake.. gone case liao me.. hahas..


shall numb myself by excerising..


before i start to think alot again..


*neither do i


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


weee.. just got back from swimming.. *cough cough* hahas..


i just step inside the house, my aunt scolded me.. "sick still go swimming, y ? u torturing urself ar.." hahas..


"how old liao, still dunno how to take care of urself is it?"..


but waaaa... seriously v.long since i had a swim with rl.. hahas..


while i was waiting for rl, my heart just suddenly sadden.. it's very... very... i dunno how to explain..


then after meeting him, we had our swim, i feel much better..


but when i was heading home alone.. i start to think back abt u, then my heart sadden-ing again..


FUCK THIS SAD-NESS!!


sometimes i think do u really think abt me?


haa............... speechless.. *shake head*


today i watched "Fated to love you" ep1.. then i wonder, will u ever be like her to love me wholeheartedly..? ha...... maybe another foolish-ness...


i wanna give up soon.. sianz liao.. really tired liao..


*see only the good words* rather then smth sad..*


*a sadness i never ever felt before
*already tried my very best to think abt all the positive things abt u

Blogged on .. 2:48 PM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~