Saturday, June 13, 2009

suddenly feel like blogging hahas..




just had my lunch anyway, then i tot of u.. cos i tot abt u say u not going to cook for me, and ask me to give up hoping.. lols.. =(..






but then hor, i figure out y i say the soup not that nice le.. cos inside got ginger, like today soup.. so i asked my grandma, the soup u got put ginger..? & i dun like ginger ma.. so the soup isn't to my liking.. so u cannot blame me.. ><..






and the "mi hun quei" is nice.. just that a bit 2 much caggage nia.. really..! hahas..




anyway ytd wanted to go for a swim with rl de, but while waiting for the time, sebas called up and ask me wanna go bowling.. then i say ok.. end up i've been bowling for the past 2 days.. hahas..




then the swim was cancelled afterwards, as rl say it's 2 late.. so i guess maybe some other times ba.. :)..




today morning went for a swim && it's so tired-ing.. i swam a few laps then tired liao.. hahas.. 2 long never swim le.. went back home, K.O.. slp.. hahas.. xD..




erm.. suddenly think of alot of why(s)..!!




E.g. y this, y that, y i so... y it turn out like this.. haisss.... but sebas tell me how abt i think another way as in (how)..?




hahas.. well.. i will try to think howw then.. hopefully it will help(s).. :))...









*so how ar..?
who can tell me..

Blogged on .. 2:24 PM

and the story goes like that; or, at least you think so.
Navigate
Profile Links Chats

Please click above to navigate.
Enjoy your stay over here~